SHORT STAY VISA FOR BUSINESS AND BUSINESSMEN.
1. Proof of economic solvency of the applicant or from the host, with a minimum of five average figures. (B/.5,000.00).
2. Documentation showing the purpose of the trip and the conditions of stay by business.
3. Certificate of incorporation of the foreign company to establish subsidiaries. In the case you are planning to open a subsidiary (ies) company (ies) in Panamá.
4. Letter from legal representative of the foreign company to establish subsidiaries. In the case you are planning to open a subsidiary (ies) company (ies) in Panamá.
5. Copy of passport or travel document with a minimum of 3 months validity, collated at the consulate of the issuing country in Panama, if any.
6. Airline Reservation checked with onward travel itinerary.
7. Copy of the ID card or residence in the country where its address.
8. Three photographs.
9. Confirmed hotel reservation, if applicable.
Should you have any further questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
JOHNNY A. GRIFFO A.
PTY LEGAL CONSULTING
Lawyers in Bocas del Toro and Panamá
Abogados en Bocas del Toro y Panamá
(+507) 757-9809 / 66780600